CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The annual IJBS newsletter The Recorder will be composited together close to the end of the summer, and is still looking for more pieces. We already have an excellent portion of content, but more pieces are always appreciated. Please share more of what you’re writing, reading, and hearing about.
We are happy to accept entries throughout July, but would prefer to receive confirmation of all entries by 30 June 2021. We’re looking for the following sorts of things, but anything in the spirit of interest to the society would be splendid:
- Short Articles
- Meditations/reflections/strategies on teaching and researching Bunyan in the era of COVID-19
- Reviews and/or descriptions of recent publications (yours or others’)
- Reports on past and upcoming events (including the upcoming tenth triennial IJBS conference)
- Calls for papers
- Book and media reviews that have direct or indirect relevance to Non-conformist writing (if not already consigned for Bunyan Studies)
- Dissertations and post-doctoral research (abstracts, announcements, etc.)
We are especially interested in hearing about forthcoming books or edited collections! Images of all types should serve, though ones in JPG or .PNG with better resolution are preferred.
If you want to see how entries have functioned in the past, the previous issues are available at https://johnbunyansociety.org/the-newsletter/past-issues/. Please send your submissions to the following addresses, preferably with a subject heading referring to The Recorder: email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We greatly look forward to seeing your contributions.
Wishing safety and wellness to all!
Richard Bergen (Editor of The Recorder)