The President of the 2016 Richard L. Greaves committee, Neil Keeble, with Cynthia Wall and Ann Hughes, have released the list of the five volumes shortlisted for the 2016 Richard L. Greaves Prize.
The IJBS wishes to congratulate the five nominees for their outstanding contributions to the field of early-modern Protestantism.
The winner will be announced at our next triennial conference in Aix-en-Provence (6-9 July 2016).
– Rachel Adcock, Baptist Women’s Writing in Revolutionary Culture, 1640-1680 (Ashgate, 2015)
– John Coffey, Exodus and Liberation: Deliverance Politics from John Calvin to Martin Luther King Jr (Oxford University Press, 2014)
– David Loewenstein, Treacherous Faith: The Specter of Heresy in Early Modern English Literature and Culture (Oxford University Press, 2013)
– Meredith Marie Neuman, Jeremiah’s Scribes: Creating Sermon Literature in Puritan New England (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2013)
– Alec Ryrie, Being Protestant in Reformation Britain (Oxford University Press, 2013)