How to renew your membership to IJBS
European Members paying in £ sterling may use one of the following three methods:
(1) mail a cheque or international money order made out to IJBS (in £ sterling) to:
David Walker, European Treasurer, The International John Bunyan Society, Department of Humanities, School of Arts and Social Sciences, Northumbria University, Lipman Building, Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) make a direct transfer of the appropriate amount (in £ sterling) into the following bank account, and email David Walker (email@example.com) to let him know you have done this:
NatWest Bank, International John Bunyan Society, Sort Code: 54-10-31, Account number: 14718073.
(3) complete the Standing Order Form and mail the signed copy to David Walker. You can download the form here.
North American Members paying in US$ may use one of the following two methods:
(1) Mail a check or money order made out to IJBS (in Canadian or US dollars) to:
Galen Johnson, North American Treasurer, The International John Bunyan Society, 802 Amanda Drive, Siloam Springs, AR 72761, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Pay via PayPal online – login into your PayPal account, click on ‘send money’ and in the blank for ‘send to’ enter email@example.com and enter the amount of the subscription
Individual: £22 or US$35 per year
3-Year Subscription: £60 or US$100
Student, Retired, Under-employed: £12 or US$20 per year
Bunyan Studies, the official journal of the IJBS, and immediate access to The Recorder, the newsletter of the IJBS, are now included in your membership package. Couples can pay a single fee, unless they require 2 copies of Bunyan Studies.